Friday, February 21, 2014

Almost #DisneySide party time

I received free products in order to host the Disney Side @Home Celebrations. The opinions expressed here are my own.

I am only working a half day today so I can hurry home and put the final touches on our party, which is happening tomorrow afternoon. Considering we are having a little over 20 people over coming to our 2 bedroom apartment we need a ton of time to move furniture and de-clutter.
My family is super excited, although my soon to be 3 year old son is a little confused.  I told him we are having a party just to celebrate Disney.  He got upset and worried that he is not having a birthday party next month.  I assured him he is.  Now he thinks we are celebrating Mommy and Daddy's birthday tomorrow.  Ummmm okay he almost understands, but really we are just celebrating Disney.  My husband and I are huge Disney fans so it will be fun to share our fan geeky-ness with our friends.
The theme of the party is Fantasyland.  We will have an area that is Storybook circus theme including a small circus tent and play tunnel.  Our hallway will be transformed into Ariel's Undersea Adventure.
However we still have yet to begin this transformation.

Last night I completed our treat bags for the kids:

I got the idea from Pinterest.
and just tweeked it a little because our printer is old and on its last legs. 

I can't wait to post more photos.  Keeping my fingers crossed for a very successful party.  My only wish is for everyone to have fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment