Thursday, February 6, 2014

Save Push

I am sad to hear the new Disney rumor about Push may be leaving Walt Disney World this weekend.  Our family experienced him for the first time on our last Disney trip in October.  My son loved him.  I never imaged my 2 year old dancing, and interacting with a talking trash can and loving it.  However after he experienced Push he was constantly checking other trashcans to see if they would talk. I would cringe every time he would try to shove his little hands in a can, causing Mommy to constantly use the hand sanitizer.  I do enjoy experiencing a Disney classic with the family.  Push has been around since 1995 in the Magic Kingdom. I have not heard rumors that Push would be retired in Disneyland. Why would Disney discontinue this classic? Does it have to do with budget slash?  I find that hard to believe.

Here's hoping the twitter campaign to save Push works! Follow #savePUSH on Twitter


No comments:

Post a Comment