Monday, June 16, 2014

Disney Social Media Moms Chicago, here I come!


Tomorrow morning I will be attending the On the Road Disney Social Media Mom Celebration in Chicago. This is my first time attending anything like this but hopefully it won't be my last. When I started this blog I just wanted to share my love of Disney and demonstrate how I can work Disney into my family life even if we can't make it to the park.  For me Disney means quality family time, a shared family interest and something that sparks my 3 year old son's imagination.
I can't wait to hear from the interesting line-up of speakers.  I hope to walk away with inspiration about how to grow my blog and to meet other Mom bloggers!
 Plus my ears will definitely be in tuned to any Disney park information that I hope to share with you. I love any behind the Disney scenes information I can get my hands on. I promise to share anything juicy with my readers. 
In the meantime I think I will have a Disney Geek-Out night once I get home from work. I am ready to "Let it go" and embrace my Disney Side!


No comments:

Post a Comment