Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Disney Cruise Line announces Star Wars Day at Sea


How exciting! Disney Cruise Line announces Star Wars Day at Sea on the Fantasy during select sail dates through January through April 2016.  Check it out here!  It also includes screenings of the new Star Wars VII movie, meet and greet with select Star Wars characters (maybe they will include the new movie, and Rebels, with the classics), themed food and deck party.  And of course exclusive merchandise!!!


Earlier this month also announced that it has big changes for Hollywood Studios which will include a larger Star Wars presence. I am thrilled that Lucas and Disney has joined forces.  I can only imagine what changes this will bring to the parks.  This Star Wars themed cruise is a step in the right direction. 
I have a young son that is requesting a Star Wars Rebels themed birthday party.  He also has us promising him to take him to the new Star Wars film when it comes out.  As parent who has so many fond memories of the original trilogy being released, I cannot wait to share the new Star Wars with my son.  I remember watching Empire Strikes Back in the movie theaters, worried about Luke Skywalker and crying thinking Han Solo really died when he was frozen in carbonite.  And the toys oh how bad I wanted the toys.  My mother nagged me that these were boy's toys something little girls shouldn't play with.  Number one reason why I collected as an adult.  Anyways enough about Star Wars sorted past!  Make way the future! Maybe Star Wars Land will happen?!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment