Friday, February 20, 2015

Family Favorite Friday-The PeopleMover


My brave 3 year old son, thinks The PeopleMover is THE BEST roller coaster in Magic Kingdom.
David is an adventurous kid.  He can even be a little daredevil at times.  However Disney's roller coasters are a little to much for him.  See the below shot on the Seven Dwarfs Mine Train, clinging to life on Daddy's arm.

Those of you that might have been lucky enough to ride the newest roller coaster at Magic Kingdom know it's pretty tame. Last year's trip was the first time that David was tall enough to ride Test Track and he hated it too.  I take that back he liked the idea of Test Track... designing your own car-taking it out on a drive that is very exciting for a toddler.  The ride part was "too fast."



Then we tried The Tomorrowland Transit Authority PeopleMover.  Now it is my son's favorite "roller coaster." On our last trip we went on it several times.  I have always been a fan of the ride.  I find it relaxing.  I loved it when I was pregnant with David because it gave me a glimpse of Space Mountain.  It's so hard to be in Disney and not being to ride your favorites (I can make a very sad blog post just about that) My youngest nephew used to call it the Poop Train.  Our family has a history with the PeopleMover.



In case my above highlights hasn't have convinced that this is one of our family's favorites, here's why:

No Wait
A Disney Classic-The PeopleMover opened in Disneyland in 1967, and in 1975 at Disney World's Magic Kingdom
Sneak a Peek of Space Mountain- One our last trip Space Mountain was down.  We were able to snap this incredible picture with the lights on

Miles from Tomorrowland-  This is a bonus!  How cool is it that Miles from Tomorrowland's family works for the TTA




1 comment: