Tuesday, February 17, 2015

One Lil Spark Mom"s #DisneySide Cars Party Review

I received free products in order to host the #DisneySide @HomeCelebrations. The opinions expressed here are my own.
 
 
On Valentine's Day our family was very lucky to host our 2nd #DisneySide @HomeCelebration.  We received our party box from BSM Media and Disney a few weeks ago.  We were so excited to run with the great ideas that were suggested for a Cars themed play date.  I put my own spin on it deciding to have a Valentine's brunch. With the help of Pinterest and all the creative Moms out there, our party was a huge success!
 
I am a busy working Mom, who loves hosting parties, visiting our friends and while blogging on the side.  Of course our family loves DISNEY!  Hosting this #DisneySide party was a great way to combine all the things I love.   However, I ran out of time to bake so most of stuff I served were quick fixes or store bought.  

The goodies we served at the party were assorted pastries, Frozen cereal (I had to try it), mini pancakes, and Twinings Tea for the adults.
See some of our food below:

 Luigi's Tower of Tires (aka mini chocolate donuts)
 
A Meatless Breakfast Burrito Bar showcasing Beyond Meet product seasoned with Taco seasoning.
 
The kids attending loved the Disney themed activities like making Fab Five banners out of straws.  Most of the young ones never seen a paper fortune teller before (this reminded me of being young and predicting who our famous boyfriends will be)

We played pin the mouth on Mickey Mouse.
(yes my child is cheating)
 
I found these awesomely easy instructions of how to make a home-made piñata on Pinterest, which was super easy to make.  I used a Trader Joe's paper bag, a plastic hanger, and some left over streamers.  It was just hard enough to break and the kids loved it.

Overall the party was a huge success!  I know a lot of little ones that took a long Valentine's Day nap!

 
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much dear for sharing these Disney side Car Party reviews. Your party was truly stunning and I also want to throw such a great party for my son. I would hire an indoor event space San Francisco for this party so please suggest some suitable party themes that can be arranged easily at an outdoor venue.

    ReplyDelete