Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Disney Flea Market Finds!

Disney is not the only thing that warms my heart.  I also love collecting toys, and finding a good deal.  Our family loves to visit the Chicago Toy Show twice a year.  Last April I found this Disneyland board game -no pieces just the board and box. This is perfect little addition to our Disney collection for only $5! Score!  I took that game and ran!  I plan to convert this into wall art.
Disneyland Monorail Game 1960

I also love finding old Disney toys for my son, David, especially for the not so recent movies.  In the past I have found Bugs Life, Aladdin, and Peter Pan.  On our last trip to the Toy Show someone was getting rid of their Hercules collection, still in the package priced at a dollar each.  We watched Hercules, for the first time the night before on Disney Jr.  One of the few Disney movies not on Blu Ray yet, so it has not been added to the Pierce family movie collection.

 Hurrah for Hercules, it is coming out on Blu Ray August 12!


In the past I have found many Disney Golden Books and Disney View-Master slides to add to my collection:


My husband picked up this Roger Rabbit figure:

If you have a local Toy Show, or Flea Market check it out!  You never know what Disney gems you might find.

I love looking at Vintage Disney photos, toys, etc- just visit my Vintage Disney Pinterest board!

No comments:

Post a Comment