Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Review of Disney Store's May the Fourth event

In honor of the start of Star Wars weekends, I wanted to review the May the Fourth event that the Disney Store hosted.
We got there early because I love to collect to pins.  I had to add the limited edition event pin to my collection. There was a good turnout for the event, we were number 53rd in line.

Afterwards we browsed around the mall and returned for    My son loved it and he took his training very seriously.

The kids received inflatable light sabers.  Once they completed their training, they received a paper medal, coloring sheet and trading cards. 


 The Disney Store will be releasing a set of trading cards for the next two weeks after event.  There will be a total of 9 cards.
My only complaint was the store manager was not very well-versed in her Star Wars story.  She kept calling Aunt Beru Luke's Mother, mispronouncing character names but the little Jedis in training didn't mind or even notice.

No comments:

Post a Comment