Thursday, May 8, 2014

Yipee! Planing our November Disney Trip with Free Dining

David enjoying his favorite meal-ice cream!

Disney released it's Fall Free Dining special to the public yesterday.  Finally we were lucky enough to snag it! Even though we wanted to stay at the Art of Animation we decided the savings of the Free Dining was worth changing our resort to Pop Century, an old family favorite. We received the Quick Service Dining plan with our vacation package.
Today at work, I've been fantasizing about all the new food I can try.  Usually when we travel to Disney World we budget for a few character and table service meals.  Our quick service meals are often cheap, fast, not thought and sometimes just consist of Disney snack (I love to make a meal off of a pretzel and plastic cheese).  For breakfast we dine in our room.  We bring with us granola bars, peanut butter, and pop tarts. Having a quick service dining plan opens up a whole new world to us. For instance, I hear that Wolfgang Express in Downtown Disney Marketplace is the best value for the Quick Service Dining Plan. We have never tried it because we are loyal Earl of Sandwich diners.
Now I am sold.  I am dying to try the bacon-wrapped meatloaf:
Yummmmm!!!!!

I can't wait to explore new food options!

No comments:

Post a Comment