Thursday, July 17, 2014

Haunted Mansion special in works for Disney XD


I just heard great news through this Disney Press release!  
Disney XD is in the works of producing an animated Haunted Mansion special.  Horror artist and children's book illustrated Gris Grimly will be the executive producer and art director. 

Also disclosed in this press release, there are three new pilots in the works including one from Jhonen Vasquez, creator of Invader Zim.  The series is called "Very Important House."  The plot from the press release is : 11-year-old Frolie moves into the Very Important House and suddenly finds herself in the role of caretaker of the universe.

I am a huge fan of the Haunted Mansion. I have the only toddler that I know that likes to play Haunted Mansion too.  Our family is so excited for this special.  I think Gris Grimly will give it well deserved treatment.  
Personally been a huge fan of Jhonen Vasquez's work since his Johnny the Homicidal Maniac days.  I am absolutely giddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment