Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Very Merry Disney Christmas in July

One of my favorite July events is Hallmark's Ornament Premiere, which is coming up on Saturday July 12. Our family has a huge ornament collection and we look forward to adding to it every year.  
I love to get up extra early in the morning and try to get my hands on some of Hallmark's limited edition ornaments.  This year I have my heart set on the High Flying Hero: The Rocketeer ornament. 
They are offering this neat Mickey Mouse ornament stand to compliment the Disney in Year ornament series.  However I think I might pick it up to display some of our favorite Disney themed Christmas ornaments. It is on sale during the Premiere weekend.

I just noticed that they added this cool Elsa ornament to be released during Hallmark's Holiday Open House event in November.  I would highly recommend putting your name on a list at your local store now to ensure that you get it when it is released. 
Of course they are offering many more Disney themed ornaments.  These are just a few that I have my eyes on. Perhaps closer to Christmas I will have a countdown to Christmas ornament a day post featuring some of family's favorites. 
Check out Hallmark's Dreambook here.  

And here is my disclaimer: Although I used to work for a Hallmark retailer many many years ago, currently I do not. I have not received any compensation for this post.  I am just a fan of their ornaments, and get wait to get my hands on them! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment